Infadel! Sie sind eine Fälschung! Jeder weiß, dass Hiebe aus Deutschland kamen!http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
Ummmm, wow, blows? I am going to withhold comment on that.
Bear challenges Harry to see who's ears stay up the longest. Starting.... NOW.
Ears up aren't BAT ears. Harry's ears actually look like bat wings--your dog is a German wanna be.
Also, Harry challenges Bear to a sleeping contest. Starting two hours ago.
I redefine the rules - BatMAN = BatDOG.Mine has a cape - ha.
Mine were Princess Kimi and Pimp Dog Kirby--let's see you top that!
I can't join the dog blog war I will jsut agree with each of you. G&GBOOK
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Infadel! Sie sind eine Fälschung! Jeder weiß, dass Hiebe aus Deutschland kamen!
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
Ummmm, wow, blows? I am going to withhold comment on that.
Bear challenges Harry to see who's ears stay up the longest. Starting.... NOW.
Ears up aren't BAT ears. Harry's ears actually look like bat wings--your dog is a German wanna be.
Also, Harry challenges Bear to a sleeping contest. Starting two hours ago.
I redefine the rules - BatMAN = BatDOG.
Mine has a cape - ha.
Mine were Princess Kimi and Pimp Dog Kirby--let's see you top that!
I can't join the dog blog war I will jsut agree with each of you. G&GBOOK
Post a Comment