For my birthday I received a pretty awesome red pancake mixing bowl. All of Grandma and Grandpa's girls know what a special treat M&M pancakes are so I figured that they were a fitting way to break in my new bowl.
My spiffy new bowl. Notice how well it complements my red kitchen? Also, Snoqualmie Falls pancake batter. This is the only pancake batter to use. Period.
Hey! Where is everyone? I'm first, I'm first, I am First! So when are you making pancakes again? That one looked like it was big enough for two--me and you!
6 comments:
Hey! Where is everyone? I'm first, I'm first, I am First! So when are you making pancakes again? That one looked like it was big enough for two--me and you!
Brings back memories...sticky fingers and chocolatey faces.
Sure brings back memories grandpa always loved making them for you girls. Love you G&GB00k
Hm. Weird. Never got my dinner invite. Voicemail must not have come through for some reason.
those look delicious! i'm going to have to try that... :)
aaaaaaah I WANT them.
Post a Comment