01 September 2009

Geeky teacher toys

My new journal for the school year!


Each page features birds, bunnies or deer. A sampling (including my planning calendar and my delicious Zeitgeist coffee):


Don't steal my brilliant teaching ideas!

Also: San Pellegrino Aranciata. It's basically an orange soda from Italy made with real juice. It tastes like European Fanta and I drink it whenever I can get it, which isn't often.

6 comments:

Carissa and Chris said...

Doooooooooode. My blog still fails to show up on your top three - :(

ps - my secret word is "honfest" what the heck blogger, what the heck?!

CookBook said...

Obviously you have angered the monster.

Carissa and Chris said...

oh sh$t.

Tanya said...

Don't you speak English anymore? All this foreign stuff I cannot pronounce.

"Enjoy" the start of your school year!

Mom

JoAnn Casebolt said...

Is there a foriegn language I need to take to be able to blog with you all? Or is it because I share limited DNA?

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the other comments about the language barrier remember I am to old to learn much. Love your new blog and look forward to your entries.
G&GBook

Pages