So chances are I'll only be able to update once a week max during the school year, unless something extremely exciting happens. I know, I know, sad.
But to comfort you, I leave you with a little story from today:
I am trying to quiet my rowdy sophomores at the end of the day. The class finally quiets down and in that lull right before I am about to speak, a quiet boy from the back of the class blurts out, "just make it short!" You could feel the vacuum created as all of the kids collectively inhaled, then turned to me in unison to see the outcome of this horrific situation.
He, of course, was talking to a friend about an assignment, but realized that this was not good timing. "NO! I didn't mean-- I meant--" as he turned bright red. It was a pretty amusing way to end the day.
3 comments:
I've got my fans trained not to expect a blog entry more than once a week. I'm sure your fans will understand as well.
i saw your blog monster in seattle this weekend - he's on the move.
me no understand fan speak......
Post a Comment