19 August 2008

YOM!

I went to a baby shower tonight at Red House in Renton. Is it weird to have a baby shower at a wine bar? Oh well.

Our great hostess brought cupcakes from Common Ground Cupcakes and Coffee for dessert. To start with, this coffee shop is incredibly cute--Cafe d'Arte isn't my favorite coffee, but it's worth it to sip coffee in such a nice environment. And the cupcakes. Oh, the cupcakes. Different frostings and flavors for the different seasons, mini-cupcakes, and a buttercream frosting so rich that it's rare I finish a whole one.

But tonight Common Ground outdid themselves by offering this chocolate mint beauty:

Because I am such a wonderful wife, this is the half of the cupcake that I left for Ryan. But don't think I didn't ponder hiding it in my car until he left for work so I could have it all for myself...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um. Moms like cupcakes too!

Pages