09 August 2008

Harry gets contacts

I have a great camera. It has a great red-eye flash. But it doesn't work on dogs, who get green and blue eye. This has been driving me nuts. You might remember this picture of Harry from the Gorilla Pod posting last week:


The problem is that I don't have a fancy photo editing or drawing program so I've never even attempted to do anything about it. But then today I got creative and played around with good ol' Paint. It still looks a little obvious because I can't do softening or layers, but at least Evil Harry is gone. Unfortunately, his new eyes make him no happier about the Gorilla Pod-on-the-head situation.


(If you click on the second picture you can get an up-close version to see Harry's "contacts")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do realize that you have TOTALLY humiliated Harry, don't you. Play those games on Logo. Leave Harry a scrap of pride.

Pages