07 August 2012

Prelude to The Great Adventure

First, a note: I'm using the next few blog posts more as a personal scrapbook/journal to document my recent travels, so feel free to skip or skim over anything that seems boring or repetitious.

And now, the background: Last spring my principal sent an email asking if I'd be interested in attending the AP National Conference in Orlando and I said yes (of course!). It also conveniently worked out to be the week before Ryan's favorite soccer team, Liverpool FC was playing a friendly against AC Roma in Boston. Then one thing led to another and I decided to meet up with a for my first trip to New York City. And then we decided that I should head home to Pennsylvania with her for some more East Coast exploration. The end result was an exciting and exhausting super adventure.

The end result was a trip that included Disney World, pretzels, the Empire State building, a mystery dinner theater, shoo-fly pie, lots of blisters and even more fun.

Stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Pages