20 July 2012

Travels in Another World

Right now I'm at the AP National Conference in Orlando, FL. From here I'll be headed on up the East Coast and rather than finding the time to do one big post I'm going to do some smaller picture posts as time and technology allow. Stay tuned!

So here goes: I'm staying at the Dolphin, which is on the Disney campus, just a boat ride away from EPCOT! You can even see Magic Kingdom from our room--kind of.



See that white bump off to the right? That's Space Mountain.

If you've ever been to a Disney park you know that everything is perfect. And expensive. It's like being is some alternate universe where every experience is planned for youml.

We're going to the parks later, but for now we're just enjoying the pools.

This is Shakespeare (obviously). My department likes to take pictures of him while we're traveling to add to our collage in our staff bathroom. Don't ask.





Fireworks from The Boardwalk our first night:



Okay time to go learn something, then tonight: Mystery Dinner Theater. Also our first trip out of the Disney alternate universe since Wednesday.
posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Aw, Mystery Dinner Theater! That sounds like fun!

Pages