30 July 2010

Harry the Hiker

In the summer when it's hot out the dogs and I often walk on the trails at the local community college. The trees keep us nice and cool and the dogs LOOOOVE pretending that they are wild jungle dogs.

Harry likes to lead the way. Look at those ears!  He's on high alert!


I enjoy walking here just as much as the dogs because it's cool, lush and green, even on hot days. It's a nice change from our regular walks on the pavement through the neighborhood.


Logo tries to eat everything... including the salmonberries.


Everyone is happy and everyone goes home tired!

4 comments:

CarissaWalker said...

"My ears are bigger"
Cousin Bear

JoAnn Casebolt said...

I'm glad you pointed out those are his ears--from my point of view it looked like the hoof of a cow's leg. I guess I'm use to fluffy white ears!

Anonymous said...

I had a bit of trouble seeing Harrys ears also. Looks like a great place for a walk. Grandma Book

Tanya said...

That's a good walk, especially with grandogs.

Pages