19 October 2010

Aloha!

Right. So I haven't posted in over  two months. Remember how last spring I said I got a new job? Well, that's pretty much my life now. I have lots of pictures to post but generally the effort of actually uploading the pictures and writing about them is just too much effort. But! To placate the masses I'm giving you this little gem: My Hawaiian shirt for homecoming week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you made a good move and your smack a pack sounds just like something your mother would do.Great blog so good to hear how things are going. Love you G&GBook

JoAnn Casebolt said...

hmmm, not exactly the detailed account I'm use to but it's a start!

Tanya said...

Only one thing better than that Hawaiian shirt and that would be wearing it on the actual streets of Hawaii!

Tanya said...

Not fair, JoAnn slid in there at the EXACT same time as I did and got in first!

Pages