Okay, so fine. You advertise on my coffee. But is this really what you want to see on your coffee cup?
Yup, a guy with his skin peeled off, as an advertisement for the Bodies... The Exhibition. The billboards all over town? Fine, whatever. But on my coffee? Seriously?
Did I mention that I bought this coffee at the Virginia Mason Medical Clinic's coffee stand?
4 comments:
YUK!! I agree with you advertising has its place but on my cup NO!!
Where the heck is the advertisement for the nearest cupcake shop?! A coupon would be nice too.
Interesting you should mention cupcakes... that's ALL I wanted yesterday, but good cupcakes are hard to find in Federal Way. I settled for cheesecake from Safeway, which is actually quite good.
There is a pretty great cupcake/coffee shop in Renton that is well-equipped for kids, though! :-)
I wasn't wild about the whole skinless guy on your coffee cup but that it came from a medical clinic was NOT necessary.
Who knows what kind of news a doctor dropped on them and someone could be using a cup of coffee to comfort themselves...only to see a peeled body on it. Yuk!
Post a Comment