They both look like they're hunting, but they actually heard a noise in the kitchen.

Roman guard dogs, with Logo sniffing the air for danger:


One very happy dog:

On Saturday morning we went to Petpalooza, an event for pets put on by the city. We met a greyhound puppy that I would have taken a picture of but I had to keep Harry from stepping on it. He's not very nurturing. They did make a new friend though...
4 comments:
The world now seems right....I have something to read. Harry and Logo are 2 lucky pups having you for parents!
WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING THE ALPACA HOME?!? and you call yourself my sister... sheez...
I'm glad you DIDN'T bring the alpaca home, I'd just have to alpaca-sit that too! ;-)
Rooster- I believe that I did bring AN alpaca home AND found you a chocolate brown alpaca supplier for the future.
JoAnn- I thought about spreading these posts out to last you longer, but I wasn't sure when I'd have time to sit down and post again. Pace yourself...
Post a Comment