19 June 2010

So Wednesday was my last day at TJ.  I finally get home after a busy day of packing, debating final grades with students and saying goodbyes, and the thing I most want to do is curl up with my Agatha Christie book (A Murder in Three Acts) and read.

This is what I come home to:



For once, I highly suspect that Logo wasn't the instigator.  For one thing, she had her muzzle on, but Harry did not.  For another, as I'm cleaning up, Harry is quite excited to munch on the shredded paper.















Look what I did, Mom!
























Not that Logo ever says no to trouble...























However, my suspicions were confirmed when yesterday we are trying to set up our new TV (!!!) and I heard a strange sound.  I turned around and saw Harry happily gnawing on Life with Jeeves.


Caught red-pawed!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Yay! your TJ life is over. Time to move on to new experiences.

As for Harry, he's always had a passion for paper whether it's the printed word or imprinted (on Kleenex) design. I'm glad to see he is stretching his horizons as well.

JoAnn Casebolt said...

I say it's better than the couch cushions!

Anonymous said...

And we DO love our dogs or is it DO we love our dogs. Cute pictures though. G&G Book

Pages