13 March 2010

(No) More Cowbell!

A couple of weeks ago, our weekend was so exciting that it couldn't be contained in one post.  After all the excitement of Saturday morning and afternoon there was still MORE fun to be had when the family went to a Thunderbirds hockey game to celebrate Roo's birthday.

This was my first game at the new Showare Center in Kent.  While it was cool to not have to drive to Seattle, turns out that Showare doesn't allow cowbells.  Hockey with no cowbell?  What-EVER.


Just because they banned my cowbell, I'm not going to write much for this post, just show you my pictures.

Hockey is fun, especially when players have names like this:


 I used this as an opportunity to play with my new camera.  I can stretch people--like my sister wearing a Canadian hockey shirt, just begging to get beat up.


Hockey!


(Okay, hockey warm up.  Too much effort to take a picture during the game).

Grandma cheering hockey!


They had this fundraiser where people throw pucks at car, trying to land them in the sunroof.  I don't exactly understand the logic of this.  Whatev.


The three great regions of hockey: CANADA!  USA! KENT!

4 comments:

CarissaWalker said...

Thanks for coming!

I like my sweet dance moves.

Anonymous said...

I was really disappointed about the cow bell but glad the man behind you told you so they didn't take it away. Great time with the family. G&GBook

Tanya said...

I liked the ice machines. You didn't take any pictures of the ice machines with faces on them.

Tanya said...

Don't think too much of your new background. I keep thinking it's a new post and get all excited!

Pages