22 March 2009

Showing off

This summer I thought it would be fun to put together a photo collage for my sister for a wedding present. After some plotting we decided to turn it into a signature board to be used instead of a guest book at the wedding.

The first step was plotting the mat board. Exact measurements... so not my strong suit! Funny story--my kids were supposed to be working on charts so I was working on this. I look over and a kid is WAY off, but his paper looks a lot like mine. I ask him what he's doing, he says, "dunno, just copying what you're doing."


Here's the final product, all framed up and ready to go. Of course we'll take it out for the wedding, but I was too excited and wanted to see the final product.


I thought it would be fun to put together a collage of the full-size color pictures and where each was taken. It might actually be my favorite part of the whole project...

3 comments:

Carissa and Chris said...

LOVES IT.

where did the 09 come from?

CookBook said...

I DON'T REMEMBER!!! Also, it made the collage look funny and it looked exactly like the one on the b&w poster so I just left it off :-)

Anonymous said...

soooooooooo fun!!!

if you wanted to make me one i'd let you ;)

Pages