03 September 2008

First day of school!

Today was my first day of school! Well, actually it was the second day but the first day with classes so it seemed like the first day. All in all it went well, even though I thought my sophomores were a junior class and I tried to send my 2nd period to lunch.

Anyhow, this year I rearranged my desk in order to stay more organized and decided that now was a good time to take some pictures. Enjoy!


My colorful daily schedule. I like it.


The board from afar. I like colored markers.


What I see from the front of the room:


What happens at the end of the year when you ask the kids to stack the desk and chairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You survived the first day of school. Happy Year Six

Hey! I have the same yellow/black stripes on my announcement board as well. It's a real attention-getter.

Have a good 'un.

Mom

Pages