The final product:
It's a scoodie!
It's a scarf/hood combo. I made it because, well, I live in Washington and neither my polar fleeces nor pea coats have hoods.
The scoodie made its debut at Thanksgiving dinner so I realize that 99% of my followers (and by "followers" I mean family) have already seen it, but I'm documenting the project here for posterity. And yes, I know the picture is a bit blurry, but it's definitely more important that I look good than that it be clear.

3 comments:
Its amazing! I'm very proud of you. Little did I know when you started turning yarn into knots with a crochet hook it would eventually turn in to useful wearables like a Scoodie!
You are talented like your mother I love th Scoodie Good pictureofthe model too.Grandma
You are talented like your mother I love th Scoodie Good pictureofthe model too.Grandma
Post a Comment