24 April 2010

If only this is what were inside every egg carton



As usual, the weather in Seattle is bipolar and can't decide what to do with itself.  I'd like to say this is just a spring thing, but alas, rain, hail, sun and gusting winds within one 6 hour period are the norm for about 10 months of the year in the Northwest.

Ignoring the moody weather we headed up to West Seattle for lunch.  While we were up there my sister texted to see if we wanted to do a family dinner at my parents tonight.  It was agreed that I would bring dessert.  Conveniently, Coffee to a Tea & Sugar Rush Baking Company was right across the street.    Who can resist miniature cupcakes?  Especially when packaged so adorably?

Why do I have so many pictures of cupcakes?  Because I can't eat them yet and this is the only other way I could think of to get close to them.































































3 comments:

Tanya said...

I can say from experience that the blue ones were very tasty, although it was hard to destroy something so beautiful.

Carissa and Chris said...

Yum!! Thanks for bringing them!

Anonymous said...

Of course you saved one for me?? So cute G&GBook

Pages