04 January 2009

Happy anniversary to us!

Yesterday was our second anniversary. We decided to go to Feierabend in Seattle, a German pub. German food+German beer=Good times. Since we are old people we ended up eating at like 3:30 pm, but that meant we scored happy hour deals. One of those deals was this pretzel.


I would do unspeakable things to have another one of these pretzels. Thank goodness they're available on this continent. Ryan's Warsteiner Dunkle is in the background.

For our early bird dinner Ryan had a brat plate with sauerkraut, while I went with the Jagerschnitzel with spatzle. The food wasn't spectacular, but it WAS German food, and the promise of a brat on an Essential Bakery baguette will bring me back again.

Ryan's second beer, a Trumer Pils, from Salzberg:


The happy couple on their second anniversary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, I'm glad you had a great time. Congrats to the old people!

Alaska Hamlins said...

congratulations!! i miss you!

Pages